"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Friday, October 3, 2008

Where has the time gone??

Quoting Lifehouse:

"What day is it,
and in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive"

Seriously, I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that its ALREADY October 2008!! This time last year I was booking tickets for my trip.. eeek thats a whole year gone by in a flash.. I specifically remember the day we left for Lesotho, wow what a day filled with nerves and emotions, and now it's 8 months later. I miss Lesotho...the kids.. I hope God brings me back there someday.

Friday has come and I am completely exhausted!! I could barely pull myself outa bed this morning. My body is adjusting to working both jobs now, which means minimal amounts of sleep! But in time, I'll be used to it. At least I'm enjoying it, and they extra paycheck is definitely worth it! We confirmed our small groups at Junior Youth this week, so I am pretty excited:) I love my group of gals and I can't wait to get to know each one more!

~Sala Hantle~
(stay well)

No comments: