"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

Well Christmas and New Years has come and gone and it's back to routines again! I had a great Christmas being back at home with family and seeing some friends, nice and relaxing. Although I got a little sick with a horrible cold right away it was still nice to finally do NOTHING! To have a week off of work and get some much needed rest was great.

New years.. does that mean new years resolutions?? haha. I guess I got a few. I think I've got to get some priorities straight in my life. I get so sucked into work that by the time I get home I'm exhausted. My self-motivation is horrible. I get a little grumpy from not getting much sleep, and I drag myself through the day. I definitely need to work on changing my attitude a little! I guess there's a lot of little things I would like to change in my life - but it pretty much all comes down to attitudes and motivations. I'm going to work on that!

I'm really looking forward to the first weekend in February!! I am planning on going to Salt Spring Island, BC to visit Polly & Jason for a couple days, then I'm off to Chilliwack to visit Erin & BJ whom I haven't seen in FOREVER. I am so excited, it will be a nice little vacation :)

Thats all for now.. Happy New Years!!
(Here's a couple pictures of my neices and nephew and Christmas!)


No comments: