"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Friday, April 3, 2009

Bad News..

Well I still don't know if I am accepted into school or not, so thats not the bad news.. I'm still waiting on that.

The bad news is.. I am getting laid off as of April 30th.. Its a tough hit for me being one of the many North Americans losing their jobs. I didn't really feel this whole recession thing affecting me, that is until now.. I'll admit, it's not the easiest pill to swallow! But I am going to try my best not to stress out too much and just take it one day at a time as I get my resumes out there. What else can I do right?

Obviously there is a reason for this. There is a plan, I know there is a plan... All I can say is "I trust you God.. I trust you".

1 comment:

Ellen said...

maybe this is God's way of helping you get a better paying job so that you can go to school :) (It's harder to quit a job than if you get laid off!) Can't wait to hear the good news of your school acceptance!! I know it will happen!!