"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mixed Emotions..

I haven't had this tough of a time with my life decisions in a long time.. maybe ever. I feel confused, scared, and so unsure.. I've hit a pretty big fork in the road this past week. So many things going through my head right now. I really don't know if this is where i want to be anymore, if this is the path i want to take at this point in my life. To be completely honest i don't want to be here at all, this should be a happy time shouldn't it? Why do I hate it so much? I don't even know if i really want to be a social worker anymore. I know I like to help people, but I'm not so sure if its what I want to do as a life career. I hate making decisions like this when i know its completely my choice. Cuz my choice right now would to NOT be here, but i did choose to be here.. I feel sad and sick to my stomach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My advice is to just give it a chance. Try it for a semester and then see how you feel. My first week of college I felt so awful and stressed out, I made myself completely sick but I stuck it out and I'm glad I did. It gets better after the first week or two. Make sure you know what you want before you make any major decisions.
Jeanette