"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Thursday, October 23, 2008

30 days

We are doing a series in church and small groups called "Live like you were dying". It's only been the 1st week and it's already got me thinking a little deeper about life... Suppose I only had 30 days left to live, where would I go? What would I do with those days? Who would I spend my time with? What's imporant to me? Where do my priorities lie?? Alot to think about...

So yesterday was the 1st night doing the study in our junior youth small groups (about 8 girls in my group). It was cool to discuss this issue with them, and hear what they would do with their last 30 days. My girls are great!! They are all so lively and out-going, each with a fun-loving, unique personality :) Tonight the girls and I are doing pumpkin carving followed with some delicious pumpkin pie. Looking forward to it, should be a fun time!

Last weekend was great! Wilma, Sylvia and Lizzy were here and stayed at my place. It was nice to have the company for a little while. Lizzy came to the office with me for the day on thursday, it was pretty cute I must say. She was working hard and feeling very important! I'll post some pics :)






Anyways, for all you who read my blog, I'll leave you with a couple questions to think about. Feel free to comment! If you had 30 days left to live and you could take one last trip anywhere, where would you go and why? What one thing would you do that you've never done before? Ponder on this.. Where do YOUR priorities lie? 30 days left - what's most important??

No comments: