"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Flustered

As I mentioned in my last blog entry, I have a hard time not focusing on the future and just taking things one day at a time.. yupp, still difficult! I feel so flustered right now, I almost can't even think straight for some reason. It's really a wierd feeling.. I'm in a place of "unknowns" and I'll be honest in saying I'm really not enjoying it, i really hate making big decisions. The thing is for me, being on my own and all, with no real tie-downs, I could pretty much make any decision I wanted! I hate that!! It drives me crazy being at a place where I don't know what I REALLY want to do with my life. Not to mention I'm planning on moving into a new place, but its exhausting looking for the right place and trying to find a roommate. Then it gets me thinking about contracts I would have to sign and that means "tie-downs".. it scares me.. I'm trying so hard to trust God and know that He is taking care of me and things will work out, but it's not always that easy. Sometimes I wish He would just tell me what to do in these situations... but i guess then there would be no need to trust Him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like me! lol. Too many options, I don't know what to do! Arrrgh! Hopefully we'll both figure things out soon.
Jeanette