"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1 week left...

Early mornings, sick babies, 3rd degree burns.. the list could go on.. i don't even know what to say anymore.. thats MIS for you... i don't think I'm ready to leave though, it's heartbreaking thinking about leaving the children.. i love these kids. All I can say is God will give m strength to say my good-byes and who knows where he will have me next!

On a happy note, Its so wonderful having family here and we have been enjoying showing them what we do here. Time is going by way too fast. NEXT WEEK!, thats so crazy...

But gotta cut this one short.
Sending out all my love!
Michelle

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi there..I just came across your blog the other night. It is amazing what you are doing in Lesotho. I'm from BC and we have been waiting anxiously for adoptions to re-open as our dossier has been there before things were put on hold. We pray that things will start moving soon.
Tracey

Michelle said...

Hello Tracey.. well i've just returned home and i thought i heard news before i left that they had re-opened, but i'm not 100% sure! I sure hope so, its been so long and many people have been waiting. I hope things will go well for you, God bless
Michelle