"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just thought I'd post some pics of my trip to BC..



Ganges Harbour, Salt Spring


Relaxing afternoon at the beach


Sharai & Avery at the Treehouse Cafe in Ganges


Polly & I


Erin & I at Harrison Lake


Hangin with my wonderful old roomies :)

Well after a lot of thought, discussion and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that I am taking a step and applying for University. I'm applying for the Social Work Diploma Program for this coming Fall. I do believe this is what I want and it excites me thinking about going to school again! As for if this will happen or not, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. If the doors open for me, I'll take that as a "GO", if they close - then obviously God has something better in mind or the timing just isn't right. And I guess thats the story so far..

No comments: