"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Walt Emerson

Monday, December 14, 2009

Catchin' up

I can hardly believe its almost Christmas already, time just seems to go faster and faster as we get older! Sometimes I need to remind myself to enjoy the moments instead of focusing too much on the future.

The last couple months have had both their ups and downs. I'll pull through the tough times and soak in the joyous times! I'm happy to be working full-time now, will be nice to be a little more "caught up" in things financially. It can get very frustrating sometimes.

Nothing much is too new I guess, I'm still doing a lot of searching and exploring in different career paths.. I have somewhat of an idea of what I might move towards but I'm not gonna say too much yet, just take it slow and be sure of what I'm doing this time!

I'm so blessed to have someone special in my life, he's wonderful! I'm a happy girl :)

Thats about all for now!
xo

No comments: